MacKay was the successful contractor to complete the 20 St. Reconstruction project in Ft. Macleod, AB. Not only did this project include 20th St, but also varying lengths on other roads intersecting 20 St. and a laneway parallel to 20 St.
- 535m of sanitary pipe (200 and 300mm diameter) including manholes
- 615m of 200mm water pipe including valves, hydrants, connections
- 550m of 300mm storm sewer pipe including manholes, catch basins and associated works
- 1580m2 of concrete surface works including sidewalks, curb and gutter, driveway
- 8700m2 of road re-construction including waste excavation, subgrade preparation, granular materials, prime coat, asphalt, appurtenance adjustments
- 1300 m of shallow utilities including conduit banks, transformer bases, light pole bases, pedestals
- 205 m of 200 mm sanitary cured in-place pipe and associated works
- Bypass pumping of live Sanitary Sewers.
Client: Town of Fort Macleod