Level 3 Occupational First Aid
MacKay Contracting is a progressive and well-established Heavy Civil Construction and Mining Services Company. We operate throughout Western Canada on a wide variety of projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Participate in morning toolbox meetings and/or hazardous work pre-job safety meetings.
- Respond to all work-related injury calls onsite.
- Maintain standards of practice consistent with the provincial governing regulatory body.
- Ensure that patients are managed in a professional manner.
- Ensure all stock is intact and within date.
- Maintain inventories of all stock .
- Ensure infection control practices are followed at all times.
- Ensure adequate supplies of PPE are available.
- Maintain patient records as care is provided in an objective, complete, and timely manner.
- Participate in scheduled meetings and other activities as requested.
- Prepare reports relating to the specific area of responsibility as requested.
- Any other duties that may be requested from time to time by management.
- Assist in writing of procedures as requested from time to time.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Previous heavy civil construction experience is considered an asset. Preference may be given to candidates with equipment operating experience.
- Safety certifications are an asset.
- Minimum 3 years Level 3 occupational first aid
At MACKAY Contracting, we believe that our people are our greatest asset. We understand the challenges of recruiting and retaining strong talent. We are committed to developing, recognizing, and retaining talented employees. We offer a fun, respectful and supportive multi-cultural working environment. Our steadily growing team is hardworking, personable, and supportive about delivering highly rated quality results, with a high level of integrity while providing a cost-effective solution for our clients.
Apply for the Level 3 Occupational First Aid position.
Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you in a timely manner.